• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Fans Groups - Lets have a refresh - where are there hotbeds of support

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

There are also a few Grecians from Thames Valley, Reading, Bracknell, Oxford etc , who don't fall into any of the existing groups.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm aware that Grecian Near Hell & I are too close to that lot 40 mileish W of the fairer City of Exeter than is healthy but am unaware of other poor Grecians exiled in or near Hell. I'm also aware that Don't Pass Back has family nearby.
Happy to form a group if needed - what about a Red & White meeting in the Cherry Tree before the game on 29 October ?
UTC

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is a good group centred around the Leicester/Nottingham (east midlands grecians) area of around a dozen or more, ably organised through email and WhatsApp. Though I'm still in contact with them I've moved so don't do any car sharing now.

suffolklad

i know these a few of us in East Anglia, Norfolk, Suffolk & Essex

cannockred

Marbella. I regularly watch on ifollow ;)
Similarly from Mijas :)

storky

Similarly from Mijas :)
Also from Nerja !

OmanGrecian

Just me in Oman (that I’m aware of). Regular on iFollow, but at the games when in the UK.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
There is a guy that quite regularly comes up for games from deepest Cornwall and has even brought more people along to games recently.

He takes days and nights off of running his pub to attend SJP.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
There is a guy that quite regularly comes up for games from deepest Cornwall and has even brought more people along to games recently.

He takes days and nights off of running his pub to attend SJP.
Why don't we all go down to his pub and watch sh1t like tonight there - at least we can all get piZZed !

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm aware that Grecian Near Hell & I are too close to that lot 40 mileish W of the fairer City of Exeter than is healthy but am unaware of other poor Grecians exiled in or near Hell. I'm also aware that Don't Pass Back has family nearby.
Happy to form a group if needed - what about a Red & White meeting in the Cherry Tree before the game on 29 October ?
UTC
I'm in Plymouth, and I'd advise to avoid the Cherry tree.

I know at least 3 other City fans in Plymouth. A couple have left in the last few years I believe.