• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Last time I heard he’d lost one of his binocular lenses , not so handy Andy.
Oh I thought he was trying to sort all the pricks out after climbing out of the hedge prior to reporting

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Soooooo who do we think is the target for our potential sale, outstanding so far this season is Mr Reggae Boy himself Jevani, but would that bring in significant dosh, or are Sunderland coming back for Josh, then again there is Stevenage's own Chieck, or the goal machine currently flying high Harry Kite who like Chieck and Jevani has put in some useful performances

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Soooooo who do we think is the target for our potential sale, outstanding so far this season is Mr Reggae Boy himself Jevani, but would that bring in significant dosh, or are Sunderland coming back for Josh, then again there is Stevenage's own Chieck, or the goal machine currently flying high Harry Kite who like Chieck and Jevani has put in some useful performances
We have lots of potential sales but I must have missed something about an immediate one, ie before the end of this transfer window. And just for the point of the exercise, Alex Hartridge is the next cab off of the rank. He's further ahead in his development as a defender than Chieck, better on the ball and a missile of a long throw to boot. If we're talking about the next window, so long as he carries on building on his start to the seasons, Archie Collins now he is playing without the shackles that have hampered him so far. Now he is running games in the manner I believed he could.
Anyway, whatever is going to happen was always going to wait until I'm on holiday for the next two weeks.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
We have lots of potential sales but I must have missed something about an immediate one, ie before the end of this transfer window. And just for the point of the exercise, Alex Hartridge is the next cab off of the rank. He's further ahead in his development as a defender than Chieck, better on the ball and a missile of a long throw to boot. If we're talking about the next window, so long as he carries on building on his start to the seasons, Archie Collins now he is playing without the shackles that have hampered him so far. Now he is running games in the manner I believed he could.
Anyway, whatever is going to happen was always going to wait until I'm on holiday for the next two weeks.
Post #157 on the other transfer thread - speculation and Devon Live referred to it in their transfer article "There could also be an outgoing as well with many of Exeter’s promising young squad catching the eye in the fledgling weeks of the season. to which KMT responded "Yes, in relation to some of our players, who are performing at an incredible level, but we are also keeping an eye on the market and one move here or there can free up availability elsewhere,”

As long as you have your phone (and pay the mobile charge should you be abroad) you won't miss a thing 😁

Last edited:

grecIAN Harris

As long as you have your phone (and pay the mobile charge should you be abroad) you won't miss a thing 😁
Free hotel WiFi might be in use occasionally.........😉

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Free hotel WiFi might be in use occasionally.........😉
If you are in Newcastle it's called "Why Aye Fi" ;)

grecIAN Harris

If you are in Newcastle it's called "Why Aye Fi" ;)
Nah, wrong end of Europe for that.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster
Twitter feed has gone quiet for the last four hours - signing by mid day was needed to enable someone to be selected for tomorrow, has it happened? Are the SM boys are up at the Cliff Hill or off celebrating a belated Birthday for Scott with Chas and a bacon bap

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Twitter feed has gone quiet for the last four hours - signing by mid day was needed to enable someone to be selected for tomorrow, has it happened? Are the SM boys are up at the Cliff Hill or off celebrating a belated Birthday for Scott with Chas and a bacon bap
Probably more of a bacon baggette if videos are to believed !

Grecian Max

I like the fact MT aims for high quality with his first choice signings, however I'd hate for us to miss out on second choice players because we set our sights too high on our first choice, and thus ending up with third choice!
Snoop called it 2 months ago!