• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

New signings in by Tuesday night? Or Thursday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Look back on the Summer Transfer Thread
You are the one who confidently said people said we don't need players but I don't remember anyone saying that on that thread. Who did?

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
You are the one who confidently said people said we don't need players but I don't remember anyone saying that on that thread. Who did?
TBH there are hundreds of pages and some on there were saying that, I'm not getting into an argument but they are there.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Carlos Mendes Gomes is being loaned to a L1 club from Luton. I’d be disappointed if we didn’t enquire about him.

geoffwp

Carlos Mendes Gomes is being loaned to a L1 club from Luton. I’d be disappointed if we didn’t enquire about him.
We did.

Banksy

Do we need a winger?
Looking at Geoff’s reply above we seem to…..

iscalad

How do you know?

Banksy

Anybody care to take a punt with some random guesses (and I say guesses as that's all they will be)?
Going on Matt wanted a different alternative up front, I give you Sam Cosgrove. A player who has the ability but needs some help to put himself back on the right path, something we're very good at doing.
Do you rate him Ian? Big lad.

geoffwp

How do you know?
I don't isca, nobody on here would do but as exeweb is full of blag, guess work and bluster I thought I'd join in.😉

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do we need a winger?
Looking at Geoff’s reply above we seem to…..
I think he’s more of a forward than an out and out winger. But if we have enquired then maybe there’s a chance. He was excellent for Morecambe the season before last.

Status
Not open for further replies.