• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Flouncing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
Sniff, sniff* - fee, fii, fo, fum, I smell multi scum! 😡

*note this is NOT smelling the knickers. The moderating team take a dim view of such activity.
Very good Swanny/LOG (y)

Swanaldo

Thank you for your contribution Swanny :ROFLMAO:
Sadly I can't claim credit for this comedy gold.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Me and the rest of the Moderating team have cracked down on the outrageous use of so-called 'multi' accounts. Basically hunted them to extinction. Confident there are none left now.
Is it out of order if I say who you are?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Not me babe. I don't wear any.
Is this an unflounce?

Have no idea what you mean? ;)

Name: Moderator
Serial Number: 1

angelic upstart

Not out of order. I've always been against multis, personally.

Except the blink and you missed him "milky bar kid" he was okay.

Alistair20000

I think we should be told unless it is a fat fecker from Essex.

STURTZ

Got on well with Poltster, ex John Stocker and Heles where we shared a classroom. Was always a provocative fecker, knew just where to tweak a nipple and certainly seems to have wound a few people up, not just here, was an absolute star on Argyle forums as Lord Tisdale until he got banned from there as well. Don't think he ever really took himself that seriously but was excellent with his banter. His biggest crime on here was continually pointing out that Tisdale was not all he seemed to be, a popular opinion nowerdays ironically.

IndoMike

Not quite. There were a handful of 'parody' accounts with passwords shared between us merry pranksters.
Please remember anything you say may be copied and pasted and used against you in the Exeweb Court of Law.

IndoMike

Got on well with Poltster, ex John Stocker and Heles where we shared a classroom. Was always a provocative fecker, knew just where to tweak a nipple and certainly seems to have wound a few people up, not just here, was an absolute star on Argyle forums as Lord Tisdale until he got banned from there as well. Don't think he ever really took himself that seriously but was excellent with his banter. His biggest crime on here was continually pointing out that Tisdale was not all he seemed to be, a popular opinion nowerdays ironically.
Sturtz. I was at JS Junior. Could you pm me with the Bard's name, if that is not an infringement on his privacy?
If not, no problem : probably I different time anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.