• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Efl TV highlights deal

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Saw Chris Ford interviewing one of the City Ladies down in front of the Selco Stand pre match.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
We should be on pretty soon...

iscalad

We should be on pretty soon...
Probably.....

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well. Fair enough to have a piece about the investment in the women's team. But the men's team played today. They interviewed MT but not about the match, only about the women's team. Then the presenters in the studio didn't even talk about the match (which they've done for every other match) they only talked about women's football. What a joke.

denzel

Well. Fair enough to have a piece about the investment in the women's team. But the men's team played today. They interviewed MT but not about the match, only about the women's team. Then the presenters in the studio didn't even talk about the match (which they've done for every other match) they only talked about women's football. What a joke.
Yep, the article was written without any reference to today's match. The epitome of lazy journalism.
Hopefully we will get a mention next week!

citytillidie72

Well-known Exeweb poster
As long as we keep winning, I couldn't really care less whether they mention us or not. I don't care if we don't either.

Red Devon

As long as we keep winning, I couldn't really care less whether they mention us or not. I don't care if we don't either.
Exactly I’ll take 3 points at Cambridge over any mention on a tv show.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Exactly I’ll take 3 points at Cambridge over any mention on a tv show.
Me too but the whole program with its change of presenters was a big improvement on last week’s and overall a decent watch.

iscalad

How dare they put the Club in such a poor light.

Pobbop

I thought it was a great piece, and showed our club in a good way.