• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Ethan Ampadu

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
one example of someone who is 5.5 years older than Ethan, who Chelsea appear happy to load out indefinitely, struggled to get game time at Newcastle was never going to become a regular at Chelsea.
https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=86637&season_id=150
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenedy_(footballer)
38 appearances on a season long loan at Newcastle is struggling for game time???

angelic upstart

38 appearances on a season long loan at Newcastle is struggling for game time???
That was over two season fella.

JW57++

Just being pedantic, "Chelski" is not relevant anymore. 🙂
Being even more pedantic, it should never have been Chelski in the first place. Polish surnames invariably end in ‘ski’. Russian surnames tend to end in ‘ov’ or ‘ev’.

Bridgy 81

and for no particular reason, here’s the Icelandic naming system.
The father gives his children his first name as their last name adding son if the child is a boy and dóttir if the child is a girl.
I had a very nice and interesting stay in Reykjavik a few years ago.
Here to help.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
and for no particular reason, here’s the Icelandic naming system.
The father gives his children his first name as their last name adding son if the child is a boy and dóttir if the child is a girl.
I had a very nice and interesting stay in Reykjavik a few years ago.
Here to help.
Afram Jokull ?

Bridgy 81

Afram Jokull ?
Afram (roughly translated) = Carry on, Onward i.e. Come on Jokull.
Jokull’s dad is called Andrés Gudmundsson, so his son is called Jokull Andrésson
and that’s the extent of my Icelandic knowledge other than, brennivin is very strong, fermented shark is very unpleasant and Iceland is a very nice country.

IndoMike

Being even more pedantic, it should never have been Chelski in the first place. Polish surnames invariably end in ‘ski’. Russian surnames tend to end in ‘ov’ or ‘ev’.
The Russian word for "Russian" is (using English phonetics) - roo-ski. Sorry I can't find the Russian script to type it .That's why I always say "Chelski", cos Russian money put them where they are today

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
The Russian word for "Russian" is (using English phonetics) - roo-ski. Sorry I can't find the Russian script to type it .That's why I always say "Chelski", cos Russian money put them where they are today
Thanks for that. Very informative.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
A Welsh supporter says it all - "Chelsea must be absolutely brilliant if they cannot even find a squad number for this extremely talented player. It begs he question of why on earth did they bother to buy him in the first place?"

grecIAN Harris

That was over two season fella.
Try a season and a half..........