• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Automobiles : Good,Bad & the Ugly.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Anyone ever heard of a Faccel Vega HK500? I'm asking because looking on the Matthewson's (Bangers & Cash) website they have this beautiful 1961 black coupe up for auction, I've never heard of them but to me they look similar to a Bristol or Alvis, Lovely car.
There was a guy up near Dunkeswell airport who had a couple of them in the workshop doing some panel work on them , an unusual car but worth a few quid.

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
There was a guy up near Dunkeswell airport who had a couple of them in the workshop doing some panel work on them , an unusual car but worth a few quid.
They seem to be, Think their auction guide is £90k-£100k

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Working down at Mercedes yesterday I saw one of the Mercedes-Benz AMG gt Black Edition cars round the back but at £270k+ well out of my price range.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
They seem to be, Think their auction guide is £90k-£100k
He is a real craftsman up there tbh I've watched a youtube video of him creating 2 rear wings for 911's out of a flat bit of metal and the are better than the original stuff

DB9

He is a real craftsman up there tbh I've watched a youtube video of him creating 2 rear wings for 911's out of a flat bit of metal and the are better than the original stuff
I am in awe of any craftsman who can do that.

Oldsmobile-88

Always keep alert whilst driving folks !

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
That music doesnt help tbh he needs some Carter USM ! A very lucky couple of guys as there could have been another lorry going under the bridge.

Oldsmobile-88

That music doesnt help tbh he needs some Carter USM !
I think the music was the Sikh instrumental version of The Only Living Boy in New Delhi 😎

OmanGrecian

My Suzuki Samurai is finally registered in the UK, but now having difficulty insuring it. Samurai ceased production in 1998 with the exception of a few made in Spain in the following years. Mine is a 2000 model, but no insurance companies can find this model anywhere.

Looking for advice on insurance companies to insure this type of vehicle

Oldsmobile-88

One thing that’s not risen is my car insurance. Down 15%.on last year.
Insurance Companies have got to give similar discounts to existing as new customers it would seem.
About time too.