• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Aamir Daniels and Joe O'Connor out on loan

angelic upstart

Very well known Exeweb poster
I’ve been hearing locally for a couple of seasons now that Tavvy are upwardly mobile on and off the pitch, so not surprised that they’re being ‘trusted’ with a couple of our outrageously talented young-uns.
Might even catch a game or two now. 👍
I echo what I8Cornwall says well worth popping along for a game. I'll likely be visiting a couple times this season.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

I echo what I8Cornwall says well worth popping along for a game. I'll likely be visiting a couple times this season.
are they the next Forest Green?

i8cornwall

are they the next Forest Green?
No idea what you mean by this?

i8cornwall

This is the post match interview with Stu Henderson the tavi manager, watch from 1m for the comments about Joe.

Have to agree with him, Joe was fantastic on Saturday against a very strong mousehole side, early days still so no need for anyone to get carried away mind but great start by him.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

No idea what you mean by this?
Team from lower reaches of non-league makes it to Football league...

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

This is the post match interview with Stu Henderson the tavi manager, watch from 1m for the comments about Joe.

Have to agree with him, Joe was fantastic on Saturday against a very strong mousehole side, early days still so no need for anyone to get carried away mind but great start by him.
I really liked the last comment 'he was our best player , I think'.

At 17 its quite a task to get into any men's team, so good news that he's made a good start and will be pushing for a regular starting place.

i8cornwall

I really liked the last comment 'he was our best player , I think'.

At 17 its quite a task to get into any men's team, so good news that he's made a good start and will be pushing for a regular starting place.
Haha if you watch enough of Stu's interviews you'll get use to the "I thinks"

He was impressive as I've said, it'll be interesting to see how he plays once the league season starts but assume he'll feature quite a bit for Tavistock this coming season.

i8cornwall

Team from lower reaches of non-league makes it to Football league...
Oh no absolutely not, Plymouth Parkway maybe but not Tavi.

Suzi & The Banned Cheese

Oh no absolutely not, Plymouth Parkway maybe but not Tavi.
Interesting if PP, Tavi or Truro made it into the league if that would impact on Argyle's support ?

i8cornwall

Interesting if PP, Tavi or Truro made it into the league if that would impact on Argyle's support ?
I can't see any of them doing it by hypothetically I can't see it.

When Argyle are home Parkway attendance drops quite significantly, it's still what they get but you can see the difference compared to when Argyle are away from home.

Tavi and Truro average around 150ish for comparison where as parkway easily get 300 and above most weeks.

Anyway that's side tracked the thread.

Tavi are home next Wednesday as well against our under 18's I think.