• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

dontpassback

Seymour will score a lot of goals for parkway

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Cameron Dawson played 77 minutes of Sheffield Wednesday's 0-0 draw with Alfreton Town, being replaced by Prince Charles 👂

*Correction Pierce Charles.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cameron Dawson played 77 minutes of Sheffield Wednesday's 0-0 draw with Alfreton Town, being replaced by Prince Charles 👂

*Correction Pierce Charles.
One must have been very pleased to get on:ROFLMAO:

John William

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seymour will score a lot of goals for Parkway
It'd be ironic if he regains confidence, scores loads of goals for them, then gets signed by a league team and kicks on...

Squeezebox

It'd be ironic if he regains confidence, scores loads of goals for them, then gets signed by a league team and kicks on...
Ironic maybe, but good for him if he does.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
One must have been very pleased to get on:ROFLMAO:
I think Dawson was one.

Colesman Ballz

That could produce a feeding frenzy of humble pie consumption on this hallowed forum ! Go for it Ben ! :)

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ironic maybe, but good for him if he does.
Agreed many “football experts” on here treated MJ in a similar manner in his early days and I will love to see Ben go on to prove them wrong again.

IndoMike

Agreed many “football experts” on here treated MJ in a similar manner in his early days and I will love to see Ben go on to prove them wrong again.
If he does prove the cynics wrong (which I doubt) the question will be why he couldn't perform for City while he was with us for so many years.

scottus86

MJ and Seymour are completely different.

Although MJ didn't hit the back of the net for a while, he was hitting the woodwork and getting in the right places and having an impact on games, Seymour didn't.