• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Agent Andy

Grounds is with the squad in wales and has put pen to paper I’m led to believe

SaintJames

My informant (not In the Know haha) tells me we have signed one and another has been lined up for next week. Now I have no idea on who and it may well be we are talking about Grounds but here's hoping something is announced soon!

Bongo1959

What we need is absolutely pointless rumers full of shit% ones : some old crock on 2k a week

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
My informant (not In the Know haha) tells me we have signed one and another has been lined up for next week. Now I have no idea on who and it may well be we are talking about Grounds but here's hoping something is announced soon!
Do you mean your informant isn’t in the know?! If so, not much use as an informant :p.

SaintJames

Do you mean your informant isn’t in the know?! If so, not much use as an informant :p.
Well he is in the know but he's not 'In the Know' of Exeweb infamy :)

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Well he is in the know but he's not 'In the Know' of Exeweb infamy :)
Fair do’s. Let’s hope he’s right!

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Don't tell me Matt Taylor has sent a text to the wrong person !

sign of the chimes

Good thread on the Twitter from Miles Jacobson - who's a big cheese at Sports Interactive who make the Football Manager series. They have links to several EFL managers; who help them make the computer game as similar as possible to the real game.

You need to look at the full thread of Tweets from MJ to piece it together (the preview only includes the opener). It reflects some of the things I've been saying for the past couple of windows about how things appear to be going at the moment - and how, given the way of the world right now, things might continue to go.

Basically, outside the clubs at the very top the market is dead - at this point that results in stand-offs that knock on down the food chain.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Does anyone have any info on two potential loan signings (chelsea and Arsenal) who have been around Cliff Hill today? I was asked by someone but I e seen or heard nothing.

Last edited:

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Does anyone have any info on two potential loan signings (chelsea and Arsenal) who have been around Cliff Hill today? I was asked by someone but I e seen or heard nothing.
Ampadu ?