• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

simcity

They’re at SJP today, so I doubt we’ll see anything. The majority of signings are announced at C&F sadly. I reckon we will get news on Thursday.
Nombe was done at SJP last summer…

With the building work at the C&F at the moment they may want to reduce people up there so signings can easily take place at SJP!

Here’s hoping!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
or "I saw Messi going into the fish and chip shop in Okehampton St" stories yet.
Funny you say that Mike but my mate saw him there last Friday, in the queue just behind Elvis, ordering a "Shergar Burger"

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Funny you say that Mike but my mate saw him there last Friday, in the queue just behind Elvis, ordering a "Shergar Burger"
So it's true....

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Nombe was done at SJP last summer…

With the building work at the C&F at the moment they may want to reduce people up there so signings can easily take place at SJP!

Here’s hoping!
He was but that’s pretty much the only example I can think of, off the top of my head!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
They’re at SJP today, so I doubt we’ll see anything. The majority of signings are announced at C&F sadly. I reckon we will get news on Thursday.
At SJP, editing highlights packages of our new signings.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We can scrub George Miller off the list. He’s signed for Doncaster on a 3 year deal.

Trapdoor

We can scrub George Miller off the list. He’s signed for Doncaster on a 3 year deal.
He must be mad to the max...

jimmy

Dom Telford hasn't accepted a new deal from Newport.

27 goals last year. Thoughts?

Media suggesting Bristol Rovers are in for him.

SaintJames

Dom Telford hasn't accepted a new deal from Newport.

27 goals last year. Thoughts?

Media suggesting Bristol Rovers are in for him.
An upgraded Ajose - no from me. One season wonder probably end up at Wrexham

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
We haven't had many "my mate in the pub said...." or "I saw Messi going into the fish and chip shop in Okehampton St" stories yet.
Even In the Know has gone quiet. All I can say is that we will have a new keeper and left full back announced by next Monday. Patience.
Exactly. We haven't heard much about Oz for a while and without wanting to bash the Bishop rumours, the fact that thread has descended into chess-related jokes doesn't suggest his signing is imminent.