• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

ExmouthMart

I enjoyed him greatly as a player...but I don't see any managerial qualities in him.
Williams has had it spelled out to him what’s expected at Notts County, so he isn’t going to take any chances in Harley if he doesn’t see something in him that’s not going to have an impact.

ExmouthMart

Nah. The rest of the team already had Leeds United on the rack during that wonderful night in the rain, even before he struck! :p
I was thinking about the Torquay game.

Average Joe

Confirmation that Seymour has signed for Parkway

Not entirely Sure what is going on at Plymouth Parkway but they have made some big signings at that level. 3 Promotions in a row as well, are they funded by anyone in particular who has given a generous budget?

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Not entirely Sure what is going on at Plymouth Parkway but they have made some big signings at that level. 3 Promotions in a row as well, are they funded by anyone in particular who has given a generous budget?
They have been ambitious and very well run for quite a few years. Bit of background here...
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+Russell:+Meet+the+man+behind+the+dream+at+Bolitho+Park;+FIVE...-a0663204113

No doubt a bit of cash has gone in, particularly into the clubhouse and facilities although Truro City have helped with that as well whilst groundsharing.

STURTZ

I was thinking about the Torquay game.
Loved Ryan Harley but it was Rob Edwards that was the catalyst for that remarkable resurgence.

dontpassback

Fair play to the people at parkway they have done well,and if you look at their history,they started out as Ex air fc,obtaining sponsorship from no less than exeter airport

Average Joe

They have been ambitious and very well run for quite a few years. Bit of background here...
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Mark+Russell:+Meet+the+man+behind+the+dream+at+Bolitho+Park;+FIVE...-a0663204113

No doubt a bit of cash has gone in, particularly into the clubhouse and facilities although Truro City have helped with that as well whilst groundsharing.
seems like a good owner and certainly we also should look into helping them and ourselves out by loaning players

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Harley was such a gifted player. The ball stuck to his feet, could turn so neatly inside and out, always found space, composed, vision, one of those real natural talents who didn't need coaching.

dontpassback

The goal harley scored at plainmoor he just passed it into the net after great build up play by rob edwards,it really was a joy to watch

Avening Posse

The goal harley scored at plainmoor he just passed it into the net after great build up play by rob edwards,it really was a joy to watch
The one he scored away at Argyle in November 2015 was just amazing, I still look it up on youtube sometimes !