• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Android, Samsung.
I've got a Samsung........

DB9

I've got a Samsung........
So has Mrs DB9, She had the same update but no trouble at all. 🤷‍♂️

Grecian2K

If accurately reported I find this absolutely appalling!
Exeter street drinker threatened to blind girl, 14, in horrifying scenes (msn.com)
Having regularly had to walk through the "BHS Glee Club" at their lairy worse I do wonder how that mob are allowed to congregate there with no consequence.

Especially after those pious comments about being "tough on knife crime" (at least in Milton Keynes) in today's PMQs one wonders how a thug like that strolls away with a mere fine and suspended sentence.

So he's threatening to "kill himself" if not offered the right path (even though he'd only just come out from a previous "rehab" - presumably at great cost to the taxpayer). Diddums, go ahead and do it if you're truly serious.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Some twonk knocking on the door of Casa del Ramone offering me a flyer all about Extinction Rebellion !

Told him in no uncertain terms how and where he could shove his flyer.

Rosencrantz

Some twonk knocking on the door of Casa del Ramone offering me a flyer all about Extinction Rebellion !

Told him in no uncertain terms how and where he could shove his flyer.
Gently placed into the recycling?

Oldsmobile-88

Exeter street drinker threatened to blind girl, 14, in horrifying scenes (msn.com)
Having regularly had to walk through the "BHS Glee Club" at their lairy worse I do wonder how that mob are allowed to congregate there with no consequence.

Especially after those pious comments about being "tough on knife crime" (at least in Milton Keynes) in today's PMQs one wonders how a thug like that strolls away with a mere fine and suspended sentence.

So he's threatening to "kill himself" if not offered the right path (even though he'd only just come out from a previous "rehab" - presumably at great cost to the taxpayer). Diddums, go ahead and do it if you're truly serious.
That area now makes Sidwell Street with its usual drug dealing in the bus shelters with general antisocial behaviour, seem quite gentrified these days.

Just as well Coach arrivals/departures are now from Bampfylde Street.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong

Cant believe I'm in agreement here !

These "poor lost souls" need to have the full force of the courts imposed and not suspended jail time , They know they will walk away from court laughing their proverbial bollox off at any fine imposed.

Maybe a short stay in a sunny place just south of the Equator would be a wake up call ? I here Rwanda is nice this time of year.

DB9

Just this minute Laura Tobin on GMB while doing the weather forecast saying thousands of people will die on Tuesday because of the predicted hot weather, I know extreme heat can cause untimely deaths but to say thousands will die is a bit irresponsible also very sensationalist.

elginCity

Ever since Michael Fish told the nation not to worry, weather forecasters have erred on the side of caution.

DB9

Ever since Michael Fish told the nation not to worry, weather forecasters have erred on the side of caution.
True but to say thousands will die, Just a bit unessacary.