• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 1 News 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontpassback

Kirchner is a tyre kicker and a waste of space,he bailed out of PNE and he has given derby the runaround,Mike Ashley isn’t the best character in the world,but he has the money to buy derby,but whatever happens it’s the supporters who will get the mucky end of the stick

IndoMike

Very well known Exeweb poster
Error

sign of the chimes

arentcha sick to death of the liars cheats and vultures that prey on football clubs? Whilst its not clear to me who is to blame this time round, there is the usual nonsense being talked (in the BBC report) about technical difficulties/delays about transferring the money across the Atlantic. It is perfectly straightforward for someone with available American cash and a modest degree of competence to transfer the money to the UK.
With bells on. I'd like to share some stuff about the administrators they appointed but don't want to risk posting anything libellous; all I'll say is that when the owner who has put a club in to jeopardy has a say in who carries out the administration, you have to hope you're dealing with those who plan to execute the administrator's stated function - rather than acting in the interests of the person or people who've put the company in the situation to begin with.

dontpassback

With bells on. I'd like to share some stuff about the administrators they appointed but don't want to risk posting anything libellous; all I'll say is that when the owner who has put a club in to jeopardy has a say in who carries out the administration, you have to hope you're dealing with those who plan to execute the administrator's stated function - rather than acting in the interests of the person or people who've put the company in the situation to begin with.
Yes sign,there is more to this scenario than meets the eye,but as you quite rightly said you don’t want to post anything that can be deemed libellous,I would like to think that all this will come out in the wash,but I am not holding my breath on that one !

Red Devon

Barnsley are back in preseason training already…..seems a bit early that.

It's already autumn up there.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wow, looking to start the season fitter than everyone else perhaps, buts it's a fine balance of getting enough rest and training hard.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
Is the whole football league getting a break when the WC starts in November or is it just the Prem and Championship?

DB9

Is the whole football league getting a break when the WC starts in November or is it just the Prem and Championship?
Just those two I think, It'll be like an extended international break, Where according to Sky all of domestic football closes down and L1/L2 get ignored.

grecIAN Harris

At least he has the money.
But he won't spend any of it and he will slowly crucify Derby the same way he did Newcastle. No club deserves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.