• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Little things that annoy you

tavyred

Very well known Exeweb poster
Elitism - The Cambridges conspicuously elevating their young sprogs beyond that of their cousins - with balcony advantage to watch the air display and horse drawn carriage rides. Some cousins are more equal than others, especially within the RF.
A combination of the brutality of the succession process Elgy and let’s face it the consequences of the self imposed exile the Sussexes brought on themselves and their offspring.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
I realise its a Bank Holiday but over 2 hrs on hold trying to contact the emergency dentist for Mrs Ramone to get some antibiotics until we can get her to a proper dentist is beyond a joke.

Wouldnt be so bad if they told you how far along the queue you are.

Oldsmobile-88

People feeding chips to seagulls.

A huge sign on the Cobb at Lyme Regis telling people not to. Sat opposite it were a family chucking chips on the ground to the scores of gulls converging. It was like a scene from The Birds(1963)

I politely told them to stop, which they did, then explained why they should refrain from feeding seagulls..

geoffwp

People feeding chips to seagulls.

A huge sign on the Cobb at Lyme Regis telling people not to. Sat opposite it were a family chucking chips on the ground to the scores of gulls converging. It was like a scene from The Birds(1963)

I politely told them to stop, which they did, then explained why they should refrain from feeding seagulls..
Well done Olds. They should see what can happen when a little kid holding an icecream gets attacked at high speed by a large gull.
Wonderful birds.....when out at sea.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
This is a previous whinge, but worthy of a repeat. Just been to the buffet car (on a train down to Chambéry) to get a small bottle of red wine and it came out of the fridge ☹

DB9

This is a previous whinge, but worthy of a repeat. Just been to the buffet car (on a train down to Chambéry) to get a small bottle of red wine and it came out of the fridge ☹
1st world problems eh Hants? :)

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
1st world problems eh Hants? :)
Absolutely ☺

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

DB9

Bloody phone updates, Mine was asked to update yesterday, which i did, Last night it froze, Then this morning it kept freezing and turning its self on and off then just froze, had to take it to the EE shop to be looked at so i took out one of my old phones and of course a lot of apps (Including my Bank and Insurance ones) won't let me log in with my details!! :mad::mad::mad:

iscalad

Bloody phone updates, Mine was asked to update yesterday, which i did, Last night it froze, Then this morning it kept freezing and turning its self on and off then just froze, had to take it to the EE shop to be looked at so i took out one of my old phones and of course a lot of apps (Including my Bank and Insurance ones) won't let me log in with my details!! :mad::mad::mad:
IPhone or Android?

DB9

IPhone or Android?
Android, Samsung.