• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The National League (Conference) and non league football thread

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Can't believe it but I've just read next season will be Wrexham's 15th season out of the FL! Where has that time gone?

geoffwp

Can't believe it but I've just read next season will be Wrexham's 15th season out of the FL! Where has that time gone?
The longer the current system has gone on the harder that league has been to escape from.

arthur

The longer the current system has gone on the harder that league has been to escape from.
When we went down you either came straight back up or you were doomed to a five year exile. Which was long enough to refresh and rebuild but not long enough to be completely and utterly depressing.

Those days are gone. Relegation out of the Football League is now a truly terrifying prospect.

arthur

So Anne Marie Norris, MP for Newton Abbot, rabid Brexiter and user of the "person of colour in the woodpile" phrase is calling for Big Dog to go because he's not right wing enough.

Beginning to look terminal....

Banksy

So Anne Marie Norris, MP for Newton Abbot, rabid Brexiter and user of the "person of colour in the woodpile" phrase is calling for Big Dog to go because he's not right wing enough.

So who does she play for?

IndoMike

Oh, the post has been operated on and moved here. Has Hants had one tipple too many?

Grecian2K

So who does she play for?
Buckland Athletic?

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Oh, the post has been operated on and moved here. Has Hants had one tipple too many?
Nothing to do with me

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Solihull Moors leading Chesterfield 2-1 at half time

IndoMike

Nothing to do with me
The plot thickens. I'm taking bets

Rae - Evens
Spankers - 6/4
Les - 10/1