• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 21/22

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
He's gone to Doncaster. More money, maybe?
Thanks Isca, I must have missed that.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster

andrew p long

Yes, Chad's departure is another example of ECFC staff development and moving on to something bigger - 'Head of Professional Development Stage' at Doncaster. Chad had done a fantastic job but, like some of our players, coaches too need to move to continue their development. It applies elsewhere too with former media guy Simon Larkins now at Norwich, spending the last 12 months editing the 112 page Premiership matchday programme and producing other media content.

Bridgy 81

He was sat in front of me (with what I think were other members of academy staff) in the Stanno Stand at the Port Vale match.
Nice to see he still wants to lend his support.
Several of the women’s team were in my row as well.
Everyone seems to be in it together.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Looks like our County cousins U18s are returning to a "prestigious international club competition" - have we ever been involved ?

budegrecian

Looks like our County cousins U18s are returning to a "prestigious international club competition" - have we ever been involved ?
What, against a Mexican side. We only play Brazil.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I find this incredible.

Our U13s and U14s are currently in Madrid competing in an international tournament - some of the teams there include Atletico Madrid, PSG, Porto...

If you download the app, you must register. Incredibly, it has live scores and player stats on it!

Our teams are listed as A and B teams and I assume that the U14s are the A team and U13s are the B team.

iscalad

I find this incredible.

Our U13s and U14s are currently in Madrid competing in an international tournament - some of the teams there include Atletico Madrid, PSG, Porto...

If you download the app, you must register. Incredibly, it has live scores and player stats on it!

Our teams are listed as A and B teams and I assume that the U14s are the A team and U13s are the B team.
There is also a YouTube channel. Search madcup 2022.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Good team spirit there. Well done chaps.