• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit old fashioned so went for the actual hard tickets rather than e-tickets!

Pete Martin (CTID)

Very well known Exeweb poster
I'm a bit old fashioned so went for the actual hard tickets rather than e-tickets!
So did I. Same as last year. I can take a single ticket easily in my pocket. Although I always have my phone on me, faffing around to find the bar code/QR code when I'm in a queue annoys me. Old school.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
1653661421939.png

Excuse the club crest (first one I could find on google), back in the day the tickets used to come in a wallet like this one.

IndoMike

Can't stand Arsenal....

Grecian2K

So did I. Same as last year. I can take a single ticket easily in my pocket. Although I always have my phone on me, faffing around to find the bar code/QR code when I'm in a queue annoys me. Old school.
And should your battery happen to die....tough luck (as increasing numbers of rail travellers are now finding to their huge cost when the "Revenue Protection Gestapo" happen to be on their particular train.

Technology is wonderful when it works...but when it fails?????

IndoMike

And should your battery happen to die....tough luck (as increasing numbers of rail travellers are now finding to their huge cost when the "Revenue Protection Gestapo" happen to be on their particular train.

Technology is wonderful when it works...but when it fails?????
Tell me abaat it.. On the same day, my frickin' computer exploded and my mobile phone, in an act of rebellion, deliberately leapt out of my hand onto a hard stone floor, smashed into smithereens. My wife's laptop then refused to cooperate and decided to call me IndoiMike, causing a series of unwanted consequences (Bill and Ben decided I was a multi) and Hants was driven to near insanity by my constant requests to sort it all out. Hants was on a train to Ruritania at the time and not amused. My wife then decided to divorce me saying I was nothing
but trouble and accused me of having an affair with Matt Taylor, just because I used a heart emoticon in a post about him. To cap it all, she has asked for millions in alimony, but fortunately that's rupiahs. not dollars - at least I hope it's rupiahs. Hate bloody technology, me.

Grecian2K

But look on the bright side Mike. At least you can now get to carefully selected extracts from the Heil, Excess and Torygraph again, courtesy of Exeweb's loyal little paperboys.
As they say, every silver lining has it's cloud.

Spoonz Red E

Can't stand Arsenal....
You just lean all the letters against the capital A ... :cool:

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
@IndoMike I've just put Ruritania in to my app and it says no station found. Does it go under a different name? Looking for new places to visit 🙂

iscalad

@IndoMike I've just put Ruritania in to my app and it says no station found. Does it go under a different name? Looking for new places to visit 🙂
All a fantasy on Mike's part.