• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Cant understand why he was released?
Money???

SaintJames

Usually the nub of most contract related issues? Maybe him and the cenner half had clauses related to relegation allowing them to leave potentially?

Red Devon

Dylan Bahamboula can be a box of tricks on his day.

Red Devon

Elliot Lee striker released from Luton maybe one who’s lost his way a bit.

STURTZ

Be nice to get a striker capable of attacking a cross, haven't had one of those since Stockley. Also expect a quality left back.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Be nice to get a striker capable of attacking a cross, haven't had one of those since Stockley. Also expect a quality left back.
Sam Cosgrove??

ryancooper327

If there was even the slightest chance of paying a fee (player sales…) Rodrigues of Notts County would be interesting. Already been looked at by L1 clubs and I think could make the jump up well.

IndoMike

My thinking is that we can only sign players who are under the radar, maybe players who have done quite well or well in poor teams. Dieng and Brown are examples.
There must be quite a few good players who didn't have the chance to shine 'cos they were surrounded by not so good players in a poor team.

STURTZ

With our plethora of centre half's I wonder whether Alphy Pond could be retrained as a forward? I haven't seen him enough to know but he has the size to be a towering centre forward.

IndoMike

With our plethora of centre half's I wonder whether Alphy Pond could be retrained as a forward? I haven't seen him enough to know but he has the size to be a towering centre forward.
Considering that Stubbs needs to be handled with care, we are left with Sweenz, Check and Hartridge, plus maybe Cousins. So I can't imagine there will be any attempt
to convert Pond, aside from the fact that he's been raised as a centre half.