• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

dontpassback

Taylor playing for Grimsby at Notts county tonight

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Taylor playing for Grimsby at Notts county tonight
And Tristan Abrahams on the bench.

And Jayden Richardson is playing for Notts County.

dontpassback

And the Grimsby lad who scored the winner in ET,just went all Steve Tully with the BT presenter,apologies issued of course😅😅😅😅😅

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Must be sick off the play-offs. By my reckoning he's lost in successive years with Exeter, Forest Green Rovers, and now Notts County.

ryancooper327

Must be sick off the play-offs. By my reckoning he's lost in successive years with Exeter, Forest Green Rovers, and now Notts County.
Now he returns to the Forest fold (albeit u21s) for their PO final… Not looking good for them!

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
And Tristan Abrahams on the bench.

Indeed. I wonder whether Richardson is on MT's list of possibles to add to the squad if Key leaves? His ability to play both right and left back could be useful.

He turns 22 in September and hasn't featured under Steve Cooper. Presumably if Forest reach the Premiership Richardson will be released (which again demonstrates how early in ore season this is, with many players future still not determined until the play offs finish)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Indeed. I wonder whether Richardson is on MT's list of possibles to add to the squad if Key leaves? His ability to play both right and left back could be useful.

He turns 22 in September and hasn't featured under Steve Cooper. Presumably if Forest reach the Premiership Richardson will be released (which again demonstrates how early in ore season this is, with many players future still not determined until the play offs finish)
I honestly wasn't particularly impressed with him when he was here, although he was very young then. Three years later and the fact he is on loan a division lower suggests he hasn't improved since.

It's a no from me.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Is the Rob Edwards that manages the Welsh U18s our former player?

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Is the Rob Edwards that manages the Welsh U18s our former player?
More than likely
In August 2019 Edwards was promoted from Wales Under 17 coach to Wales Under 19 team coach.[

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
No idea what the promise is but a former goalkeeper is on the move