• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Youth 21/22

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Why does the press release talk about Alfie Pond and Ben Chrisene when he's been gone for ages ?
Agree that it is somewhat odd, but probably in order to emphasise that there have been successes from this group of players ? :unsure:

Rosencrantz

It might well be a reflection on those in the year group below as well who won the EFL Floodlit Cup and will be second year scholars next season. There are some very good prospects who didn't even get a scholarship in that year let alone those that did. We could easily see an additional 3 or 4 of them get pro deals in addition to Sonny and Harry.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Kevin Nicholson's review of the season

Memphis09

Do we know what players have been given contracts for next season

IndoMike

An interesting, detailed insight into the kids' development.
The fact that they now have so many role models to emulate must be a tremendous motivation for these kids.

burtiew

Maybe it's my rose coloured glasses again, but, in my nearly sixty years of supporting City, I don't think I have ever felt so positive about the future. Even, when as a twelve year old I watched George Best run up and down the wing at the Park, and celebrated Alan Banks' goal, I am proud to support a team that does things right, and long may it continue.

Colesman Ballz

The only discordant note is ".... and on top of that with Chad (Gribble) moving on, that made things even more disruptive...."
His sudden departure without any fanfare was certainly a bit of a shock, given the undoubtedly important role which he played, can anyone throw any more light on this ?
It would certainly be of concern, if there is an underlying problem in our structure that needs to be addressed.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
The only discordant note is ".... and on top of that with Chad (Gribble) moving on, that made things even more disruptive...."
His sudden departure without any fanfare was certainly a bit of a shock, given the undoubtedly important role which he played, can anyone throw any more light on this ?
It would certainly be of concern, if there is an underlying problem in our structure that needs to be addressed.
I thought he went because he had a better offer and a new challenge.

iscalad

He's gone to Doncaster. More money, maybe?

IndoMike

From Linkedin
Chad Gribble
Head of Professional Development Phase at Doncaster Rovers
Greater Exeter Area Contact info