• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster

"Beginning his coaching career at Exeter City, our new manager played a vital role within the youth set-up, helping develop the likes of Ollie Watkins, Matt Grimes and Matt Jay, igniting his strong reputation for developing players."

That is embarrassing.
Responsible for Jayden Stockley too according to that article!

Colesman Ballz

"Beginning his coaching career at Exeter City, our new manager played a vital role within the youth set-up, helping develop the likes of Ollie Watkins, Matt Grimes and Matt Jay, igniting his strong reputation for developing players."

That is embarrassing.
Looks as though YTFC have lifted that straight off an "overblown" cv he has produced ! Perhaps we should be flattered that he wants to be associated with our success ? :unsure:

I must admit whenever I received a cv like that from a prospective job applicant they tended to get filed in the bin ! I really can't understand why people let their ego run amok in that manner, reminds me a little of certain Trust Election manifestos ! :cool:

fred binneys head

I didn’t realise Chris Hargreaves was the first man on the moon and had also won the Nobel Prize for Chemistry. Fair play.

SaintJames

That is embarrassing.
Have to agree that is hugely embarrasing. I guess his record at producing young talent whilst at Brizzle was ahem pitiful

Tim Long

Ethan Ampadu on MOTedious, sorry, MOTDx on BBC2.

andrew p long

Disappointing League Two players for those of our former keepers. Northampton lose out with Maxted coming in for the first game but conceding a goal that he might have done better with (the sort of chance that Dawson saves).

Lewis Ward also came in - for Swindon - and looked to have won them the penalty shoot out with two consecutive early saves. But Swindon blew it.

And Aaron Martin's Port Vale get through to the final after dropping Martin to the bench

Rosencrantz

And Aaron Martin's Port Vale get through to the final after dropping Martin to the bench
He must have fallen out with the manager 😉

fred binneys head

Martin plays for port vale like he played for us. On the whole, pretty solid, but then drops a clanger so can’t be fully trusted by the manager and has some fans on his back who don’t rate him.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Wheels on the bench for Wycombe this afternoon but looking as if he is going to stay there.

Sunderland now two nil up so unlikely we will be welcoming their 1,500 plus traveling supporters to SJP in the coming season.

Martin Weiler

Andy Woodman 1 Liam McAlinden 0 at Wembley this afternoon.