• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Shirt Framing in Exeter

dontpassback

Frame,exe bridge end of cowick street,go and see Rachel,does a very good job at a good price 😅

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Thanks for the info better to get a recommendation from others who may have use a service beforehand, I'll start ringing round this morning.

Reactions: DB9

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Frame,exe bridge end of cowick street,go and see Rachel,does a very good job at a good price 😅
Went and spoke with the lovely Rachel this morning who went through what I ultimately wanted it to look like and she came in with some ideas which we both agreed would look better and the outer framework chosen to reflect the age of the piece and it should be done she said by the 20th !!

Well impressed so far and will come back when its finished.
Thanks DPB.

Snoop Fog

Well-known Exeweb poster
I first read the thread title as 'Sh!t Farming in Exeter' and thought why would anyone farm sh!t and whats that got to do with football!

dontpassback

Went and spoke with the lovely Rachel this morning who went through what I ultimately wanted it to look like and she came in with some ideas which we both agreed would look better and the outer framework chosen to reflect the age of the piece and it should be done she said by the 20th !!

Well impressed so far and will come back when its finished.
Thanks DPB.
No problem,she is actually my niece,but aside from that she does do a very good job😅👍

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
No problem,she is actually my niece,but aside from that she does do a very good job😅👍
DPB went and collected the framed Devonshire Regt bit of bed sheet earlier from Rachel , She has done a cracking job incorporating the Regt colours into the inner frame.

Anyone who needs this sort of thing doing should go have a chat with Rachel.

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
DPB went and collected the framed Devonshire Regt bit of bed sheet earlier from Rachel , She has done a cracking job incorporating the Regt colours into the inner frame.

Anyone who needs this sort of thing doing should go have a chat with Rachel.
Any chance of a final product pic mate? I'd be interested to see it.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
Any chance of a final product pic mate? I'd be interested to see it.
I'll ping it over to you buddy , you can post it in here if you could I'm still not able to sort this technology stuff out 🤣

Check yer whatsup buddy

Last edited:

geoffwp

I'll ping it over to you buddy , you can post it in here if you could I'm still not able to sort this technology stuff out 🤣
Hey, I'm hardly any better but at least I'll get to see it if you do that.👍

geoffwp

20220519_200131.jpg