• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Pitch invasion incoming
One before the final whistle!

Rosencrantz

One play off semi final second leg to go and no one has yet come from behind to win. Port Vale confidant?

grecIAN Harris

One play off semi final second leg to go and no one has yet come from behind to win. Port Vale confidant?
I wouldn't have thought so, not with Swindon's away record in the league.

DB9

That was a poor game, I've only seen us play a few times this season, in every game they've played football not just slogging it around, I think a huge difference in L1 and L2 play off games quality wise, Anyone says there's not a gap I think are mistaken, We'll need some good additions to the squad.

burtiew

So will Northampton redouble their complaints/allegations into the Bristol Rovers result now?

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
That was a poor game
Always assumed it would be so opted to watch Rangers v Frank Furt.

Banksy

Good , that’s Northampton gone. Now they know what we felt like.
Scrappy old game. Hope Swindon make it through now.

dontpassback

Mansfield were lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch,the referee was weak and bottled the key decisions.who ever wins out of vale and swindon will have too much for the stags

Reactions: DB9

sign of the chimes

Mansfield were lucky to finish with 11 on the pitch,the referee was weak and bottled the key decisions.who ever wins out of vale and swindon will have too much for the stags
I thought the play-off format suited Mansfield. I know they've been horrible away from home against most of the top 10 in L2 this season, but I think a lot of that has been about them trying to get on the front foot. Tonight they didn't need to do that and despite some of the dubious officialdom I thought they looked largely in control. The final will be interesting.

Max Payne 2

Don't mind that result. Puts a stop to Northampton's attempt at being a lower league yo-yo in the early 2000's Reading mode. Don't write off Mansfield on neutral ground but obviously hope it's Swindon for 'local' bants.