• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Wagatha Christie - yay or yay?

Alistair20000

Very well known Exeweb poster
The case has informed me of a lot of things. Jamie aside....that his wife is a real piece of work. Colleen on the other hand is fairly down to earth (as wags go). Oh and Wayne Rooney is quickly transforming into Henry VIII. Just needs the ruff and pantaloons and he's there. I always did say - if it wasn't for football, he'd be laying tarmac, so I'm thinking a Tudor Monarch is a much more flattering comparison. And just to think - he'll be in a dugout at City next season! Get those chants ready boys!
The paper reported that Wayne went puce and looked skywards when reference was made to his misbehavings. I also read that he testified that Coleen had become a different mother and wife since Becky started this libel action. All a crock of sh!te IMO.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Hopefully they can keep this going all through the close season, we need entertainment at this level!

Alistair20000

Hopefully they can keep this going all through the close season, we need entertainment at this level!
I think we are left only with closing speeches from the Briefs so it appears that this will be an avenue of "pleasure" that will be closed off.

Mr Jinx

I think we are left only with closing speeches from the Briefs so it appears that this will be an avenue of "pleasure" that will be closed off.
Still have Depp vs Heard to fill the void for a bit.

Grecian2K

I think we are left only with closing speeches from the Briefs
So what do you reckon then.
Becki in a revealing designer thong...while Colleen dons a pair of discarded "granny-pants" that she happened to find in Wayne's kit bag?

Bet the jury (and the Daily Mail/SnoreawaySun) can hardly wait!

Alistair20000

Still have Depp vs Heard to fill the void for a bit.
Not for long though if this is correct.

When will the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard trial end?
The trial was scheduled to conclude on Thursday 19 May, but was extended on Monday as there is still a significant amount of evidence to be presented.

It is now set to end on 27 May, after which the jury will consider their verdict.

They will decide whether, on the balance of probability, Heard did defame Depp in the 2018 Washington Post article that is the crux of the trial.

Alistair20000

So what do you reckon the.
Becki in a revealing thong...while Colleen dons a pair of discarded "granny-pants" that she happened to find in Wayne's kit bag?

Bet the jury can hardly wait!
No jury on this one G2K. The Beak is sitting alone without a jury.

That probably rules out a "humorous" award of damages such as a pair of granny-pants to Coleen if she wins and a shrivelled chipolota to Becky if she comes out on top.

angelic upstart

How did the English one end?

The USA Depp one is strange, cos it was about whether or not Heard was allowed to say Depp was allowed to be called a wife beater. When apparently, that part wasn't in doubt. But I don't know much about it as these things don't really interest me.

Alistair20000

Still waiting on Vardy v Rooney

Depp thrashed Heard 15-2

Mr Jinx

Rooney wins. Rightly so.

Vardy shown to be a nasty piece of work. Just like Amber Heard. A piece of trash too.

justice!