• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

TV Times

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
You're full of them today G2K! :) :ROFLMAO:
Sorry about that DB. But I do aspire, as I'm sure Tavares and Jinxy will affirm, (along with Indoii) to be ExeWebs's very own Little Red Rooster

• Haha
Reactions: DB9

DB9

Sorry about that DB. But I do aspire, as I'm sure Tavares and Jinxy will affirm, (along with Indoii) to be ExeWebs's very own Little Red Rooster
Well footie's finished, No play off heartbreak for us, Go for it! 👍

Grecian2K

Well footie's finished, No play off heartbreak for us, Go for it! 👍
Indeed. Thank goodness it's All Over Now...at least until July. Just a shame we ran Out Of Time against Port Vale. Still, Better Move On. I'd be a Fool To Cry over a second place finish.

DB9

Indeed. Thank goodness it's All Over Now...at least until July. Just a shame we ran Out Of Time against Port Vale. Still, Better Move On. I'd be a Fool To Cry over a second place finish.
Same here, Now a Summer of possible TV catching up (Just to keep on topic and Hants happy 😊)

Oldsmobile-88

Sunday 16th May 1971.

Here’s Lucy a America Sitcom on BBC1 in the early evening..Staring the one Lucy we all knew, Lucille Ball. Well known on both sides of the Atlantic for her TV shows from the early 1950s on.

Here’s Lucy ran for 6 seasons(144) episodes.Because of Lucille Balls high TV profile & fame in the US there were a few special guest appearances by other showbiz stars in the sitcom inc Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton.

55273188-9980-46FD-88A8-3DAA535A12A9.jpeg3DBD96C6-6E83-4E6A-AD4E-C61E81A74FA0.jpeg

DB9

Sunday 16th May 1971.

Here’s Lucy a America Sitcom on BBC1 in the early evening..Staring the one Lucy we all knew, Lucille Ball. Well known on both sides of the Atlantic for her TV shows from the early 1950s on.

Here’s Lucy ran for 6 seasons(144) episodes.Because of Lucille Balls high TV profile & fame in the US there were a few special guest appearances by other showbiz stars in the sitcom inc Elizabeth Taylor & Richard Burton.

View attachment 8560View attachment 8561
See on Westward TV at 2.30pm the brilliant film Hell Drivers with some good names of the day in it like Stanley Baker, Sean Connery, Patrick McGoohan, Herbert Lom, Sid James, Gordon Jackson, Alfie Bass, William Hartnall, David McCallum. If its ever on TPTV so well worth a watch.

Oldsmobile-88

See on Westward TV at 2.30pm the brilliant film Hell Drivers with some good names of the day in it like Stanley Baker, Sean Connery, Patrick McGoohan, Herbert Lom, Sid James, Gordon Jackson, Alfie Bass, William Hartnall, David McCallum. If its ever on TPTV so well worth a watch.
Seen it on TPTV..That’s quite a cast.

DB9

Seen it on TPTV..That’s quite a cast.
It's not bad is it? The film works so well in B/W, Set what looks like late Autumn, Early winter, Just got such a feel about it.

Oldsmobile-88

It's not bad is it? The film works so well in B/W, Set what looks like late Autumn, Early winter, Just got such a feel about it.
A great film...David McCullum (b1933) the only one left of that illustrious British cast, The wonderful actor Herbert Lom(1919-2012) was Czech by birth, seeking sanctuary in the U.K. after Germany broke the Munich agreement

He of course was famous for his part in the Pink Panther films, I thought one of his best roles was playing the slightly psychotic, Louie in the Ealing comedy Lady Killers(1955)

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
The wonderful actor Herbert Lom(1919-2012)
His real name was quite a mouthful!