• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Oldsmobile-88

Very well known Exeweb poster
Impressed with Hartlepool, mid table all season, never threatened the promotion places, won’t be many away fans.
Indeed.

The best atmosphere from the home support i heard at the aways I went to this season.

Colesman Ballz

Impressed with Hartlepool, mid table all season, never threatened the promotion places, won’t be many away fans.
Have they still been doing that season ticket promotion of theirs though ? IIRC they were offering discounted early season tickets for just £100 or so, which got up the noses of away fans who were of course forced to pay "full whack" ! :mad:

fred binneys head

Have they still been doing that season ticket promotion of theirs though ? IIRC they were offering discounted early season tickets for just £100 or so, which got up the noses of away fans who were of course forced to pay "full whack" ! :mad:
Makes me laugh, I’m sure the away fans could have bought a season ticket for £100 too if they’d wished 😉

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Mansfield vs Northampton is the play off semi-final first leg. Kick off at 7.45pm. Would expect Mansfield to win tonight on their awful pitch, but lose at Sixfields.

DB9

Mansfield vs Northampton is the play off semi-final first leg. Kick off at 7.45pm. Would expect Mansfield to win tonight on their awful pitch, but lose at Sixfields.
So who'll get through then Hants? I'm thinking Mansfield only because Northampton might be on a downer after having the final auto place snatched away by B. Rovers.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
So who'll get through then Hants? I'm thinking Mansfield only because Northampton might be on a downer after having the final auto place snatched away by B. Rovers.
I think Northampton will win on aggregate.

Red Devon

Port Vale’s first appearance in the playoffs since 1993, understandably the fans up there are super excited over this.

DB9

Port Vale’s first appearance in the playoffs since 1993, understandably the fans up there are super excited over this.
PV are on a high but I was only referring to the Mansfield/Northampton game as to who'll make the final.

Red Devon

PV are on a high but I was only referring to the Mansfield/Northampton game as to who'll make the final.
Would rather Northampton

DB9

TBH I'm just happy we don't have to go through this lottery, We can sit back and chill watching it unfold.