• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Season tickets - 2022/23 - on sale

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well I've just bought a season ticket for the first time. Usually tell myself that I wont be attending that many games next season to make it worth my while, usually attend just about every home game anyway. I will be saving myself a lot of money but the club will get less and I imagine a lot of people are in a similar boat. Yeah, yeah people will say give more to the club in other ways, in reality and regarding personal finances that aint going to happen.

Oldsmobile-88

Talking to a chap today who is a ST Holder along with his wife at Sandy Park,They sit in the main grandstand-centre. It’s £960 each next season. Prices have been hiked 18% he told me.
Bear in mind there are only 12 home games in the league & maybe 6 in the European Cup for that price.

There are no concession reductions.

Sitting in the wings of the grandstand is £840, again no reductions for juveniles or OAP’s.

Colesman Ballz

Talking to a chap today who is a ST Holder along with his wife at Sandy Park,They sit in the main grandstand-centre. It’s £960 each next season. Prices have been hiked 18% he told me.
Bear in mind there are only 12 home games in the league & maybe 6 in the European Cup for that price.

Sitting in the wings of the grandstand is £840, again no reductions for juveniles or OAP’s.
There used to be, but they changed the rules, so renewing existing s/t holders were told that had to pay full price for the concessary tickets or be relocated to another stand !

muppetdodger

Crikey, that's £53 a game if you attend them all. Awful atmosphere, no singing etc etc. don't understand why you'd pay that!

IndoMike

Crikey, that's £53 a game if you attend them all. Awful atmosphere, no singing etc etc. don't understand why you'd pay that!
Just to see the ball bouncing all over the place, interminable box kicks and rolling malls, and the ref directing play.

IndoMike

Any update today on ST sales?

wiveygrecian

Any update today on ST sales?
1855 so far

CityTillIDie

Rich mans sport!

Boyo

A single match day ticket is £70 odd quid with no concessions in the main stand.

IndoMike