• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rob Edwards joins Watford

Trampus

Not a chance, he won’t even be a candidate.
The only manager incapable of learning from either successes or failures, definitely from the sardines following the trawler school of football thinking.

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
As explained in the past, Tisdale will not be a candidate. He avoids Gloucestershire ever since he heard about that cheese-rolling contest.

Andy_H

Well mr vince will be looking for a proper chap with no shenanigans,so our man from Bath maybe a proper fit 😅
He wouldn't fit in at FGR as i saw him once eating a pure 100% beef burger with bacon, so not 'pure' enough for Mrs Vince's little lad!

HH12

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kane Wilson to follow ?

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
As explained in the past, Tisdale will not be a candidate. He avoids Gloucestershire ever since he heard about that cheese-rolling contest.
I’d have thought anywhere where cheeses get rollers would have attracted him.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Kane Wilson to follow ?
Once a Grecian ALWAYS a Grecian ?

Colesman Ballz

Edwards will become Watford's eighth permanent manager since 2018. If he lasts as long as Xmas it will probably qualify him for a testimonial ! :cool:

jimmy

I wonder if Village Green's form tailed off due to their manager's focus being elsewhere?

He's clearly known for some weeks/months..

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I wonder if Village Green's form tailed off due to their manager's focus being elsewhere?

He's clearly known for some weeks/months..
Maybe he's just a bit shit?

StroudGrecian

Mr Vince has got a horrendous record of hiring and firing in his companies. Hurts don't it!
Has he? you might want to post a link to support that view.

As far as football managers at FGR are concerned he's been pretty loyal to them and has given them time to build their teams - in hindsight more time than some of them deserved.