• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Upgrade - League 1

DawlishBouy

DawlishBouy

Is Ellis Johnson a RB? I thought he was highly thought of. Or am I getting him mixed with someone else?
Played right back for the youth last season. Played cb in his few appearances for Truro. played right side of a back 3 against Wolves for the under 23’s when he looked really good.

jimbo-gould

Played right back for the youth last season. Played cb in his few appearances for Truro. played right side of a back 3 against Wolves for the under 23’s when he looked really good.
Was he the RB when we beat Crewe in the youth cup final a couple seasons back? Was super impressed with him then.

tonykellowfan

No real surprises there, happy with those decisions.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Slightly disappointed Rowe didn’t get another year. From what I saw of him, he looked like he had something to offer. But then, as MT said, he will have a smaller squad and probably wants more quality and experience to fill in the gaps of the squad.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
Was he the RB when we beat Crewe in the youth cup final a couple seasons back? Was super impressed with him then.
Open to correction but I think he's a year older than that.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Yeah, quite surprised by the release of Johnson and Rowe.

DawlishBouy

Newport & Walsall publish their retained lists:

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Ryan Haynes released by Newport - LWB and their fans seem upset he’s been let go.

Wonder if he caught Taylor’s eye when scouted the Port Vale v Newport game?

ryancooper327

I’d like Butcher from Accrington now he’s a free agent but think he’ll be above our grade…