• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Cameron Dawson {signs on loan for Exeter!}

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Great reception for him at tonight's promotion parade. :)

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great reception for him at tonight's promotion parade. :)
Good, Thoroughly deserved 👏.

andrew p long

Dawson has been extraordinarily good this season. Indeed if we'd only had an ordinary, not extraordinary, keeper we might not have been promoted.

Looking back I see that we only signed Cam 9 days before the season started; the club are to be given full credit for waiting for him to become available.

Agent Andy

We do indeed but I think he's a way off L1 football, He'll get there but I think needs to be second choice for season or two to gain experience.
Dosnt need to be second choice anywhere , needs to play as many games out on loan as possible to get experience, has been 2nd choice for city for over 20 games this season and last .

DB9

Dosnt need to be second choice anywhere , needs to play as many games out on loan as possible to get experience, has been 2nd choice for city for over 20 games this season and last .
I just think, He'd learn a lot 2nd choice with a decent, Experienced keeper helping his game, Playing maybe Cup competitions.

Agent Andy

I don’t think you can get more experienced than Scott Brown and Cam Dawson, training with those two every day will bring him on leaps and bounds . At 17 Lee needs to be at a Tiverton for a season playing regularly and training with our first team ,. It would be great if Dawson fell within our budget but just can’t see it 😥😥

MJP_Exeter

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t think you can get more experienced than Scott Brown and Cam Dawson, training with those two every day will bring him on leaps and bounds . At 17 Lee needs to be at a Tiverton for a season playing regularly and training with our first team ,. It would be great if Dawson fell within our budget but just can’t see it 😥😥
Don't worry i will win the Euro Millions and provide funding for Cam Dawson (Winning the Euro millions is good odds right?)

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
If this is true doesn't sound loke Cam will be first choice at Wednesday.

Red Devon

No exaggeration to say Dawson has been a fantastic signing!

Great seeing him up on the Guildhall balcony yesterday evening where he looked to be having the time of his life.

Agent Andy

If this is true doesn't sound loke Cam will be first choice at Wednesday.

We will need signings like Cam to be competitive and push on , but how far do we push the boat out to secure him and not put the club in financial jeopardy.
Hopefully we could reach some agreement with Wednesday or do some sort of deal for Lee . We’re obviously looking to sell Lee in the not to distant future 🤷🏻‍♂️