• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Summer Transfer Thread

Red Monster

Ok I’m gonna start this off and start with getting slated….

first name linked Janoi Donacien

Was at the game sat….
No slating but no chance played 48 games for them last season.
Also I expect he’s getting a bigger wage than we could afford.

simcity

Would like to see us go after these kind of players:
  • Kieran O'Hara - goalkeeper at Fleetwood
  • Calum MacDondald - left wing back at Tranmere
  • Tom Lowery - a central midfielder at Crewe
  • Harry Chapman - attacking midfielder who's been on loan at Burton from Blackburn
  • Courtney Baker-Richardson - striker at Newport
Can imagine a lot of these are unlikely due to location but think these are the types of players we should be looking at to fill in gaps in our squad. As far as i can see all of these are out of contract in June.

Trapdoor

Would love us to try and get Liam Roberts if Northampton dont get promoted. Out of contract, looked like a fantastic keeper, would easily cut it in L1.

I'd also like to see us try and get Ashley Nadesan. He's out of contract as well I believe. Rapid and will run channels and chase through balls all day, think he would fit well into our team.

rooecfc

Would love us to try and get Liam Roberts if Northampton dont get promoted. Out of contract, looked like a fantastic keeper, would easily cut it in L1.

I'd also like to see us try and get Ashley Nadesan. He's out of contract as well I believe. Rapid and will run channels and chase through balls all day, think he would fit well into our team.
Nadesan is a good shout to be fair, always looks good against us.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Naesden???? You are having a giraffe?!?!?!!!! He's a League 2 flat track bully at best, 19 goals in 104 games over three seasons at Crawley.

Tim Long

Was at the game sat….
Andy Holloway said:
So we're 8k+ other people so are you saying we're going to sign them all?
I can confirm that I have yet to be approached by Matt Taylor with regard to signing for City.

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Naesden???? You are having a giraffe?!?!?!!!! He's a League 2 flat track bully at best, 19 goals in 104 games over three seasons at Crawley.
Plus he’s a Sussex lad and I think the reason he went to Crawley from Carlisle is partly due to wanting to head home. Unlikely he’d want to trek over to the West Country. I also agree we should aim higher.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
Gut feeling.

I wonder if Amond will join us as player/coach? Or do we have enough coaches?
It's coach drivers we're short of.

dontpassback

All the coaches drivers have signed for a Dutch team I believe PSV eindhoven

Memphis09

Ozzie Zanzala will be the first signing.
Hope not
Not good for league 1