• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Official Title Deciding Exeter City versus Port Vale Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

scottus86

I think it’s a good shout and he needs to adapt his game to be able to be considered for a regular spot. Good first year for him and he deffo has the ingredients of a potential forward…
I said it when Nombe first got injured. He has the potential to play down the middle and similar attributes to Nombe, he just needs to learn how to play there.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I thought we should have had a penalty for handball in the second half. From my viewpoint the ball hit the defender's arm which was in an "unnatural" position.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned.

tonykellowfan

I thought we should have had a penalty for handball in the second half. From my viewpoint the ball hit the defender's arm which was in an "unnatural" position.

Surprised this hasn't been mentioned.
That would have been a very harsh decision. The ball was crossed as he went to make the tackle and hit him at very close range. I wouldn't describe the arm position as unnatural it was close to his body and not up in the air.

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
That would have been a very harsh decision. The ball was crossed as he went to make the tackle and hit him at very close range. I wouldn't describe the arm position as unnatural it was close to his body and not up in the air.
Dare say you had a better view than me but his arm appeared above him as he slid in. What might've been...

ryancooper327

:-(

1652041969526.png

DB9

Very well known Exeweb poster
"This is what you could of won" ☹

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
That’s the most depressing photograph ever.

Bridgy 81

I saw that as I was walking behind the away end towards the Stanno Stand before the game.
It didn’t have Champions on it then, but it made me smile, as I knew what it was intended for.
I should have known better I suppose.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I saw that as I was walking behind the away end towards the Stanno Stand before the game.
It didn’t have Champions on it then, but it made me smile, as I knew what it was intended for.
I should have known better I suppose.
Bloody EFL !