• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League Two- All other final games.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Play off dates

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Always easy to be wise after the event but today we needed to take the game to Vale and score early. This would have eased any nerves we had.

Also put them under pressure and force them to come out giving us the chance to get in behind them.

That said unless we are still nursing him I fail to understand why we did not start with Sam up front……definitely an opportunity missed.

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Incredible day for Bristol Rovers and good for us get a couple more Westcoutry derbies…..as for the the playoff contenders I’d imagine Swindon are probably the only one‘s feeling particularly pleased with themselves tonight.

Banksy

Incredible day for Bristol Rovers and good for us get a couple more Westcoutry derbies…..as for the the playoff contenders I’d imagine Swindon are probably the only one‘s feeling particularly pleased with themselves tonight.
Let’s hope they do make it , another derby for the supporters.

Red Devon

Let’s hope they do make it , another derby for the supporters.
I still got a feeling Northampton will do it….Brady comes across quite a wise old fox.

DJG.ECFC

Could be 4 out of 4 West Country teams promoted, would be good if Swindon win play offs. Us 4 plus Cheltenham and argyle means a very West Country league one next season

DJG.ECFC

Double post

elginCity

Gas went out clubbing afterwards in their kit, Aaron Collins seen celebrating atop some traffic lights on the Gloucester Road :ROFLMAO:

DawlishBouy

Not been mentioned on here yet but Scunthorpe fielded four youth team players and two first year pros. Left five senior regular first teamers on the bench. Disgraceful lack of respect to the Football League and all the other clubs in the division. Northampton fans are rightly fuming. If Scunny do get promoted back into the EFL I would envisage them starting with a sizable points deduction for fielding a deliberately weakened team.

dontpassback

Scunthorpe have been shafted by their owner,Peter Swann (who happens to be a janner)and the neglect of their youth policy is just one example of how they have ended up where they are.you have to feel for their fans and it’s another reminder of where we could have been if R and L hadnt been hoofed out and the trust got involved.The trust ain’t perfect but I bet scunny and Oldham fans look at trust run clubs and wish it could have been them.I think the Oldham fans are quite proactive and I hope it succeeds for them