• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

League 2 news 2021/22

Exehausted

That budget didn't do them any good in L2 and if you look at the Conference it won't be a spectacular budget next season, There are some very strong former league clubs in it, It won't be easy getting back up at the first time of asking.
Personally I'll be surprised if they get back in under 5 years.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Horrid owners, I hope no one gets prosecuted

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Horrid owners, I hope no one gets prosecuted

I thought that the Oystons were bad enough at Blackpool, taking a few fans to court, but this guy takes "the biscuit" !

older-codger

If they identify and ban all of those who were on the pitch it won't be worth opening the ground next season.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

iscalad

Fair dues. Nationally recognised company. I would guess they cost more than a pound though.

Colesman Ballz

If it is "what it says on the tin", it will be the cheapest replica kit ever ! :p

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
I love the way we cruise into second place on this graphic.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.

Banksy

Plenty to play for behind us. Pity some of yesterday's games got moved to Monday.

Could Bristol Rovers nick that last autos place? Play-offs between teams down to Sutton. Interesting last day.
I suppose in a way that would be good for us , local derby and all that.