• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Squad Upgrade - League 1

Moomin Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
Josh Key has gone. Agreed in January.
Source??

Greyhound

Well-known Exeweb poster
Morning Bridgy. No intention on my part to be a smartarse at your expense. It was "Telford" I was reacting to - just a bit of word-play which can often lead to some harmless nonsense as other people join in. A mod usually loses patience after a while and orders the thread back on topic.

You invite me to make a useful contribution to the thread. This is fair enough, but it shows you don't know me very well. I've been an Exewebber for a long time, but I've never been known to post anything worth reading.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
He’s right Bridgy

Thames Valley Red

I’m not particularly familiar with Telford or how he prefers to play but by the sound of it you could well be right,
I was just looking at his goal scoring this year and thinking, as he’s out of contract whether he maybe an option.
Anyway, thanks for getting the thread back on track from the previous ‘jokes’.
I watched him when we played, on the smaller side but very strong, he is more a finisher in the box I think. I know we need a target man.

iscalad

Who agreed to it. Exeweb certainly didn't.

Bridgy 81

Morning Bridgy. No intention on my part to be a smartarse at your expense. It was "Telford" I was reacting to - just a bit of word-play which can often lead to some harmless nonsense as other people join in. A mod usually loses patience after a while and orders the thread back on topic.

You invite me to make a useful contribution to the thread. This is fair enough, but it shows you don't know me very well. I've been an Exewebber for a long time, but I've never been known to post anything worth reading.
No problem, thanks.

Pobbop

There's no darned source just idle speculation built in as fact.

Anyway, if he does go of course we need another right-back of sorts, even if caprice is giving a go, no competition for places would seem odd.

scottus86

I doubt Norwood would come but offer a deal and you never know. Push the unfinished business line. Him n Stockley with Nombe. Not too much to ask for.
That would be a ridiculous strike force

Alistair20000

Blackburn ?

StroudGrecian

I'd like to see him turn out for us, wrekin havoc in the oppo's area.