• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Grecians - are you an MK Dons supporter for one day ?

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Sadly having walked past some MK Wombles enjoying the Hoe Hoe Hoe this afternoon my Grecian thoughts were slightly diverted to a certain 1230 game televised by Sky (more money to the pasty wearers I'm afraid!) before we (hopefully) continue our Championes push later.
Should I consider becoming a Don for 2 hours this Saturday and, if so, will any Grecian join me ?
UTC

dontpassback

Sadly having walked past some MK Wombles enjoying the Hoe Hoe Hoe this afternoon my Grecian thoughts were slightly diverted to a certain 1230 game televised by Sky (more money to the pasty wearers I'm afraid!) before we (hopefully) continue our Championes push later.
Should I consider becoming a Don for 2 hours this Saturday and, if so, will any Grecian join me ?
UTC
I will be hoping that Mk dons and wycombe (I can’t believe I am typing this ) get a result on Saturday

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
I will be hoping that Mk dons and wycombe (I can’t believe I am typing this ) get a result on Saturday
Thank the Grecian God I'm not alone !

budegrecian

In answer to your question: Yes!

i8cornwall

No.... Next question.

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
Completely. I know Franchise FC aren't everyone's cup of team but them beating The Scummers especially if it means 6 points against The Scum next then 'Let's go MK!! Let's go!!'

Avening Posse

Yep I want MK to thrash them and for Wycombe to win too

Grecian Max

Obviously

I mean **** MK but unfortunately in this case my hate for Argyle trumps all

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
In answer to your question: Yes!
Most definitely yes and also the Chair Boys.

Our support base will also be massively boosted by supporters of the Gas, Stags, Vale and Sutton when we take on the Cobblers.

Chui

The best outcome by far is for the Gargs to beat Franchise 1-0 and Wycombe to beat Burton 3-0. The Frannies lose out on the autos; the Gargs finish a place lower than they started the day despite winning due to Wycombe going above them on GS, which will hopefully be devastating for them.

The fact that such a negative team as Wycombe would outscore the Gargs makes this even better.

Wycombe then to win the play-offs - not because I like them, but simply so we don't have to watch their game management till 2023-24, barring cup games.

What's not to like?