• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

Bridgy 81

“Looked like a foul throw to me in the build up to their second” Barrow Forum.
Well it maybe was (arms not far enough back over head) but so was theirs for their only goal (front foot over the line).
What about the fact they didn’t block our cross from coming in, the defender in the box completely missed the ball and Matt Jay put it in through the keeper’s legs?

geoffwp

Very well known Exeweb poster
Are you only allowed to celebrate if you have been part of the club for years? The great think about our club is that it appears that it welcomes players whether they have been there for years, or just on a short loan.
Ozzie has been a big part of our performances and results in the second half of the season, why shouldn't he celebrate?
Absolutely, but tell that to the Barrow fans who seemed to frown on it.

Philecfc

“Looked like a foul throw to me in the build up to their second” Barrow Forum.
Well it maybe was (arms not far enough back over head) but so was theirs for their only goal (front foot over the line).
What about the fact they didn’t block our cross from coming in, the defender in the box completely missed the ball and Matt Jay put it in through the keeper’s legs?
i think the complaining was about the fact it came of Sam and should have been their throw

elginCity

Brown deliberately tripped a middle aged City supporter running onto the pitch at the end, classless oik !

tonykellowfan

I'm generally an away/ifollow fan only but I was on the big bank last night and loved the whole experience from start to finish, what a great club and great fan base.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
Brown deliberately tripped a middle aged City supporter running onto the pitch at the end, classless oik !
If Chieck gets a yellow Brown deserves a ban plus a slap from King Matt ! UTC

Alistair20000

Anybody know why there were flashing blue lights in St James' Road during the match ? Ambulance ?

Cowshed Grecian

Anybody know why there were flashing blue lights in St James' Road during the match ? Ambulance ?
Someone passed out in the big bank just after we equalised, hopefully just the adrenaline!

Alistair20000

Someone passed out in the big bank just after we equalised, hopefully just the adrenaline!
Thanks. (y)

One tends to fear the worst.

Martin Weiler

A real CLUB, TEAM and SQUAD effort. Two things I’ve really liked:

* 5 Academy players start the promotion winning game. Sparkes, Jay, Collins, Key and Diabate. In addition Hartridge and Kite make excellent contributions through the season.

* The goals from all over the squad. Since Swindon away 10 different players have scored from regulars to occasionals. Dieng, Brown, Diabate, Phillips, Sparkes, Grounds, Taylor, Stubbs, Amond and Zanzala.

So credit to the Academy and to the Manager and coaches for creating such team spirit and resilience and to the players for delivering.