• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

irishbrian

Well-known Exeweb poster
looking forward to beating Rooney’s Derby County next year . Now let’s pip the leaf eating vegan weirdos to the title

Deandagan

10 years since our relegation to League Two. 3 heartbreaking playoff final losses. 4:30 wake up in Australia. All worth it for the promotion to League One tonight. WE ARE GOING UP!

thermopylai

Sweeney: "I'm not young but the young lads are young".
F**king classic.

antman

Well-known Exeweb poster
Matt Taylor speaking on Radio Devon talking about how special the group of players are. Lost his voice haha. He is contrasting having achieved it at home as opposed to at Wembley and Rotherham in his playing days. He sounds so relieved.

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
1651006390455.png

SEA Grecian

Well-known Exeweb poster
looking forward to beating Rooney’s Derby County next year . Now let’s pip the leaf eating vegan weirdos to the title
I'm just happy to have beaten Rooney's Barrow.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair play to Radio Devon excellent coverage tonight and how about the Big Screen great image.

Grecian Koala

Great result - hard fought game and substitutions worked brilliantly. Well played MT. Great atmosphere on iFollow and much better performance in second half by the SJ Road end too Ha! Mate at ground reckons the Barrow complainers were because the throw in was theirs. Can’t wait to get on the plane today to head over and join the party - and last push forward top spot (the dream is still on).

PeteUSA

Very well known Exeweb poster
Do we know yet why the Barrow players were so upset with our winner? The original throw in was as bad as they get, but I dont believe it was for that!?

scottus86

Do we know yet why the Barrow players were so upset with our winner? The original throw in was as bad as they get, but I dont believe it was for that!?
Hand ball