• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Barrow 26 Apr 22 pre match discussion

tallone

Whilst City are obviously my prime viewing tonight, i’m hoping The commentator can refrain from giving out The Champions league score during The match so i can enjoy watching it later on catch up without knowingly The score

Reactions: Ash

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst City are obviously my prime viewing tonight, i’m hoping The commentator can refrain from giving out The Champions league score during The match so i can enjoy watching it later on catch up without knowingly The score
If you stand in the Bank you won't hear it even if he does.

tallone

If you stand in the Bank you won't hear it even if he does.
I’m in Penang Malaysia

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Chances of that are pretty slim, the commentary is a piggy back of the Radio Devon broadcast, who I'm sure will want to keep their listeners updated ! You could try sending them an email and asking, but don't get your hopes up ! :unsure:

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m in Penang Malaysia
That's no excuse 😁

tommoore85

It would be good to give Phillips a start. After Zanzala's misses on Saturday he should be dropped anyway
Am I the only one who thought Zanzala was great on Saturday? Fully deserved his ovation when he came off. Yes his touch and finishing are raw but that lad ran his socks off and caused their defence all sorts of problems, their number 4 had to be taken for his own good

Would be happy to have him next season, money dependant

Billy The Fish

Well-known Exeweb poster
I’m in Penang Malaysia
Plastic :D

Cowshed Grecian

Am I the only one who thought Zanzala was great on Saturday? Fully deserved his ovation when he came off. Yes his touch and finishing are raw but that lad ran his socks off and caused their defence all sorts of problems, their number 4 had to be taken for his own good

Would be happy to have him next season, money dependant
[/QUO
Respect your opinion, but I totally disagree. He might run around a lot but that should be a given unless you’re a Man Utd player. There’s a reason Barrow were happy to move him on. We need a lot better than him next season.

tommoore85

Think he's a great squad payer personally, and offers some much needed physicality, if only his finishing could improve....

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
There is suddenly an epidemic of "Stuckincrawleyitis" breaking out on these boards ! 😁