• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City vs Barrow Matchday Thread

Max Payne 2

Alright, I'm stepping up to start this one. Everything crossed for 3 vital points. Cummon City, cummon!

gilbertshoot

Hopefully, a rocking evening at the Park. Reminds me of the final home game in 1990

contrabombarde

This good feeling doesn't happen very often. Can't wait for this evening and let's hope that we will be able to relax for a change and enjoy the moment.

COYR.

fred binneys head

Very well known Exeweb poster
Well done Max, good lad. Solid, early match day thread started.

I’ll be watching on iFollow today unfortunately, praying for a city win. I dreamt last night that we won 1-0 with a Kieran Phillips header, hopefully we’ll get a few more to ease the nerves, but if that’s what happens, that’ll do.

COYR.

Tense game, City will be nervous and Barrow and Phil Brown will look to upset the party. An early goal will settle the nerves and see city push on to seal promotion with a 2 - 0 win. The park will be rocking and the pitch will be full of celebrating city fans at 21.40 tonight… I hope!
UTC!

Banksy

Tense game, City will be nervous and Barrow and Phil Brown will look to upset the party. An early goal will settle the nerves and see city push on to seal promotion with a 2 - 0 win. The park will be rocking and the pitch will be full of celebrating city fans at 21.40 tonight… I hope!
UTC!
Cor , I really hope so. The wrong result tonight and it will be squeaky bum time for our final two games.No need to emphasise that both our final opponents then would have everything to play for , shoot us down and they‘d both have a good chance of the autos. Mind you , if we rose to the occasion and got promoted by thrashing Northampton and getting our own back for the playoff final that would be something.
But I wouldn’t like to chance it and this is hopefully our moment.Come on you Reds let’s have a party , tonight’s the night. 🥳🥳🥳

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
UTC!
I hope there's only one Grecian upset tonight - Chas won't like us on his pitch !
UTC

Oldsmobile-88

6567862D-32AB-4A30-96F3-696A8F44E369.jpeg

fred binneys head

There’s no better place, wonderful photo Olds 👍

CityTillIDie

It’s a beautiful day for it and I’ve managed to book Wednesday off work! Tonight’s the night grecians! Promotion party at the park. UTC!!!