• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Red Devon

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rozzer on target for Harrogate today

Colesman Ballz

Very well known Exeweb poster
Rozzer on target for Harrogate today

Bridgy 81

Lloyd James Taunton have won today and been promoted to Conference League South.
and captained by Matt Grimes’ brother, Nick.
Plus, Jake Wannell played well today. Looks a bit in the Alex Hartridge mould to me, perhaps a shame we let him go. But then again I don’t suppose we can keep all the talented players we produce!

Cowshed Grecian

and captained by Matt Grimes’ brother, Nick.
Plus, Jake Wannell played well today. Looks a bit in the Alex Hartridge mould to me, perhaps a shame we let him go. But then again I don’t suppose we can keep all the talented players we produce!
I didn’t know that was Matt Grimes brother. I wonder who out of our young boys they might fancy loaning next season to bolster their squad?

Bridgy 81

I didn’t know that was Matt Grimes brother. I wonder who out of our young boys they might fancy loaning next season to bolster their squad?
Good question.
I suppose Alfie Pond is an obvious one but Taunton are fairly strong at Centre Back already.
It sounds to me that Nelson has been a bit in and out at Tiverton, so maybe he might be an option to test him at a higher level.
Taunton have two key players currently suspended because of an FA ban for betting infringements, so presumably they’ll come back in and they play midfield and upfront.
Anyway, it’s a good resource for us and our relationship with Taunton seems decent.
Just need Bridgwater’s men’s team to kick on then we’ll really be in business.

Cowshed Grecian

Good question.
I suppose Alfie Pond is an obvious one but Taunton are fairly strong at Centre Back already.
It sounds to me that Nelson has been a bit in and out at Tiverton, so maybe he might be an option to test him at a higher level.
Taunton have two key players currently suspended because of an FA ban for betting infringements, so presumably they’ll come back in and they play midfield and upfront.
Anyway, it’s a good resource for us and our relationship with Taunton seems decent.
Just need Bridgwater’s men’s team to kick on then we’ll really be in business.
I reckon Pond will be around the first team next season, you’ve probably seen more of him than me ,I’ve heard he physically “has it”. Is this the highest Taunton have ever been on the football pyramid?

Bridgy 81

I reckon Pond will be around the first team next season, you’ve probably seen more of him than me ,I’ve heard he physically “has it”. Is this the highest Taunton have ever been on the football pyramid?
I tend to agree with you in relation to Alfie.
I think, but am happy to be corrected, that next season will be the highest level Taunton have played.
But with all the various restructurings of the pyramid I may be mistaken.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Red Monster

So Joel Randall will be playing L1 football next season.
He should have stayed with us ,could have well got a move
to a more established Championship club either in January
or the end of the season!!

As for Randell Williams who knows?

Bridgy 81

Bristol Manor Farm’s Manager got an 8 match ground ban back in January followed by a 4 match touch line ban.
If he’s still there I suppose Jake must have played well in the games he was actually allowed to watch.