• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Rochdale 23 Apr 22 pre match discussion

KentGrecian

I wish in a personal level they wouldn't advertise the tickets left as i am desperate to go tomorrow but work / Childcare means it is just not possible and then seeing every few hours "You could still try and make it work" is tough to take.

It is really good news though that the home ends will again sell out and means 3/4 last home games will be sell outs which is simply amazing.
Bring childcare to SJP!

Cowshed Grecian

Because he was partly to blame for the goal we conceded at Tranmere and got himself needlessly booked. Matt Taylor may decide a more experienced player may cope better with the pressure of a big match.
How was he? Stubbs should have dealt with that second ball better instead of hesitating and got beaten by strength which is unusual. He will be fine, no stupid enough woolly kid ball boys to dare throw the ball away from him this time.

andrew p long

Very well known Exeweb poster
I wish in a personal level they wouldn't advertise the tickets left as i am desperate to go tomorrow but work / Childcare means it is just not possible and then seeing every few hours "You could still try and make it work" is tough to take.

It is really good news though that the home ends will again sell out and means 3/4 last home games will be sell outs which is simply amazing.
I know what you mean! In my case I could go, but have decided against the 300+ mile return journey/6 hours driving.

If it says 'sold out' then I could stop thinking about possibly changing my mind!

crocks

Very well known Exeweb poster
I know what you mean! In my case I could go, but have decided against the 300+ mile return journey/6 hours driving.

If it says 'sold out' then I could stop thinking about possibly changing my mind!
But why not. How many times in the clubs history have we been so close to auto promotion? I will be attending all of the remaining games including Barrow.....will be fit for nothing the next day but hey ho.

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

Grecianpasty

I can't see us selling 600 tickets in the away end by tomorrow. However, if we can get a couple hundred in that terrace that would be great!

jimmy

How many we on in the St James Road end beys?

Thames Valley Red

Anything on local radio -pack the park? Curious to see how the club are promoting this game?

KentGrecian

Is the turnstile for home supporters same as for away supporters if in the away end?

wiveygrecian

I can't see us selling 600 tickets in the away end by tomorrow. However, if we can get a couple hundred in that terrace that would be great!
Hopefully a lot of people will turn up without tickets and can go in there after going to ticket office first . As well as the ones who have bought one already online