• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

Banksy

Very well known Exeweb poster
But we have better ones😉
Who have to perform on the day.

Devon Red

Well-known Exeweb poster
Whilst I admire Harris' optimism, it's human nature, especially as football fans, to expect the worst! This time of the season springs up some weird results as we all know and all it takes is for us to start slowly, get a man sent off, nerves get to us etc.

Nobody wants us to get it done on Saturday and Tuesday more than I do but something tells me we won't make it that simple for ourselves.

*goes to change wet pants*

Banksy

For me , although we have got our act together in defence , we lost a little bit of our rhythm with Hartridge’s injury , we seemed to be developing into a real unit at the back before that .Plus Sam’s injury knocked us back and we haven’t found a true replacement for him energetic though Zanzala is.We’ve been reliant too on the odd goal here or there to win and sometimes nervy until we get that goal , unable to kill a game off. Nice to have different scorers , but if we had that regular proven goalscorer available I’d be more confident going into these games especially against the likes of Rochdale and Barrow.

C j phill

You call this fun? In the ( admittedly highly unlikely ) event of us losing the bulk of our remaining games and losing out yet again in the playoffs to Northampton or Sutton it will be misery on this site for months after , probably all summer. Then it will be back to the endless discussions on possible marquee signings to get us promoted next season.
Ye gods , it doesn’t bear thinking about. Two successive wins and kiss Tranmere and Co goodbye once and for all please.
I've been pondering your scenario and with over 50 years of supporting City, I have seen us clutch defeat from victory on numerous occasions.

I think our current squad is not an assembly of bottlers and that we'll achieve automatic promotion but I wonder, if the unthinkable happens, and we missed out on promotion, what would be the Club and Matt Taylor's reaction.

Of course, this is hypothetical and probably not worth speculation, but then , probably, so is trying to predict the results of the next two homes games.

iscalad

Here ya go chaps

fred binneys head

Here ya go chaps

Thanks, they sell faecal pads so I’m sorted.

STURTZ

As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say, we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns — the ones we don't know we don't know.

grecIAN Harris

Who have to perform on the day.
The law of averages from this season say they will😉

Cowshed Grecian

Was thinking, I hope the club are prepared for 7-8,000 Grecians celebrating on the pitch on Tuesday night I’m obviously not condoning or encouraging it but we know it’s going to happen 😉

grecIAN Harris

Was thinking, I hope the club are prepared for 7-8,000 Grecians celebrating on the pitch on Tuesday night I’m obviously not condoning or encouraging it but we know it’s going to happen 😉
Why not? More PC b0!!0cks gone mad. It's not like we're going to inciting violence with 20 Barrow fans is it