• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Exeter City V Tranmere Rovers Matchday Thread

Grecian Koala

Midnight kick off for the antipodean exiles - one of the only good things to come out of Covid is iFollow. UTC !

Langer

This is a promotion side I had the same feeling in 1990

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Don't forget that this is available to view in iFollow!

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
You’re funny.

My mindset isn’t twisted at all, it’s just slightly more pessimistic than yours. I think we’ll lose against Northampton and Vale. Therefore the sooner we can get the autos confirmed the better.
Miserablist I think is the phrase you're looking for. Seriously we've lost one game in God knows how many. We haven't conceded a goal for hours and somehow you're mindset contrives to believe we're going to lose the last two games on the bounce. One defeat, especially today, I could understand but two on the spin???? You really need to have a look at yourself Fred.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster

Cowshed Grecian

Sensible Line up....Look forward to Rowe pinging the ball around and MJ coming on late on to score the winner.

scottus86

Miserablist I think is the phrase you're looking for. Seriously we've lost one game in God knows how many. We haven't conceded a goal for hours and somehow you're mindset contrives to believe we're going to lose the last two games on the bounce. One defeat, especially today, I could understand but two on the spin???? You really need to have a look at yourself Fred.
We've lost only 6 games in 41. That's one lose every 7 games. We're probably due one more loss, but I just don't see it happening.

scottus86

Great bench. With Caprice, Jay, Amond and Voley we have some real alternative options to change the game if things aren't going our way.

if they are going out way we have Caprice, Grounds and Amond to offer experience and game management.

Excellent bench! UTC!!

Exehausted

A great line up. Matt showing that he has great trust in two inexperienced players in Callum and Cheick. Both have shown enough to be given a chance in a such a high pressure match. Come on you Reds!

Grecian2K

Very well known Exeweb poster
Great bench. With Caprice, Jay, Amond and Voley we have some real alternative options to change the game if things aren't going our way.

if they are going out way we have Caprice, Grounds and Amond to offer experience and game management.

Excellent bench! UTC!!
Agreed. Voley in particular could be a shrewd selection.