• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

The Auto(s) Charge

grecIAN Harris

Very well known Exeweb poster
I don't care if they've got Veganitus, they're blowing up at a time they really don't want to with their last four games and we're are primed and ready to exploit it to the full.

Grecian Max

I think tbh we will finish comfortably above Forest Green. I watched the Barrow game and they looked like a side thats completely lost their hunger as they've been more or less up for months. Our lads want it, they don't.

Vale would be the ones to worry about for the title.

Cowshed Grecian

I think tbh we will finish comfortably above Forest Green. I watched the Barrow game and they looked like a side thats completely lost their hunger as they've been more or less up for months. Our lads want it, they don't.

I think you’re right there FGR haven’t been the same side this calendar year. They are not suddenly going to win 5 in a row, they’re scrambling right now just to get enough points to secure promotion. Port Vale are our biggest threat, bang in form and a solid team. However regardless of how we get on against Tranny if Port Vale do not pick up 3 points I’m confident we will win our next 2 at home with two games left to win the league.

SaintJames

As others have said Bristol Rovers aren't the same threat as Vale although I guess a draw wouldnt be a bad result. As for FGR watching Edwards interview was not only cliche ridden but if there is talk of Covid that is being used as an excuse for how they are performing.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
I don’t care if I ever see Wembley stadium ever again !!!!!
That makes at least two of us lol.

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
That makes at least two of us lol.
Not next season for a place in the Championship? 😲😮

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
But your logic of Vale winning would make our job unnecessarily harder ? Doh ! :unsure:
Absolutely best result for us a draw. A Rovers win would put the cat back among the pigeons. They could still get 82 points and look the mostly likely to go on the kind of run which could see them doing it.

Sexton Blake

Well-known Exeweb poster
Not next season for a place in the Championship? 😲😮
Possibly but 5 times and 4 defeats plus all the hassle of getting there I think the novelty of going has somewhat worn off lol.

Colesman Ballz

Absolutely best result for us a draw. A Rovers win would put the cat back among the pigeons. They could still get 82 points and look the mostly likely to go on the kind of run which could see them doing it.
We will have to disagree Sexton. Port Vale are the biggest threat. Rovers winning all four games can only get to 82pts, which we should be able to do "with our eyes shut", it's only a point a game for us and we have the advantage in goal difference anyway.

grecIAN Harris

That's not what you said on March 6th.