• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Former Players

Spanks

Administrator
Staff member
Remember Kev cleaning out Iffy Onuora against Huddersfield back in the day. You could hear the collision from the bank, and it was up the other end of the pitch.

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Just arrived through the post
I dare say it's a great read but the cover could have used a bit of work.

As a bare minimum, it would have been nice if they could have managed to centre the word Living above The Dream.

Appreciate there will be those who say this doesn't matter – and in many respects it doesn't – but I for one would be much more inclined to buy the book if it had a more compelling cover.

Martin Weiler

Fair design point Egg but having checked it out I see all proceeds are going to Cancer Research UK. So deserves a bit of leeway. More about the book here:

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Fair design point Egg but having checked it out I see all proceeds are going to Cancer Research UK. So deserves a bit of leeway. More about the book here:

Wasn't meaning to be overly critical, but I think these things are important. All the more so, if it might mean more funds are raised for such a worthwhile cause!

iscalad

Very well known Exeweb poster
Wasn't meaning to be overly critical, but I think these things are important. All the more so, if it might mean more funds are raised for such a worthwhile cause!
TBH the book isn't made to the best quality.
Still, it's the story I'm interested in.

Rosencrantz

Not a former player but a former u18's coach Kevin Nicholson has been appointed Academy Coach Educator at Everton. Bit ironic that his name sake is Head of Coaching at our academy with probably pretty much the same duties I would think (when not standing in for the u18's coaching duties).

Oldsmobile-88

Remember Kev cleaning out Iffy Onuora against Huddersfield back in the day. You could hear the collision from the bank, and it was up the other end of the pitch.
Was that the game that a couple of Huddersfield supporters jumped the fence at the end of the game to have a pop at Miller ? A very unwise move 😁

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
Seems Steve and Tamsin Tully's son has opted for rugby over football:
Notwithstanding he's chosen the wrong-shaped ball, that's some try – imagine a young Steve Neville on the rugby pitch! ;-)

STURTZ

Pity they didn't interview him after the match.

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong
Seems Steve and Tamsin Tully's son has opted for rugby over football:
Notwithstanding he's chosen the wrong-shaped ball, that's some try – imagine a young Steve Neville on the rugby pitch! ;-)
He's only young , He'll grow out of that :)