• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Alfie 1966

Sweenze practicing wearing a crown when he wins Grecian footballer of the year ?
UTC
At least he did not do a Steve Flack with the hat.

grecian-near-hell

Well-known Exeweb poster

DawlishBouy

City's journey to Carlisle reaches the Beeb

Martin Weiler

City's journey to Carlisle reaches the Beeb
About to be discussed in final hour of Radio Five ‘The Monday Night Club’ programme.

Grecian in Guzz

Well-known Exeweb poster
About to be discussed in final hour of Radio Five ‘The Monday Night Club’ programme.
Typical BBC - should rename show "The Monday Night Premier Club" programme.
Poor old Matt Jay had all but 2 mins to outline what happened just before programme ended leaving no time for 'expert' panel to, perhaps, examine the difference between Premier & lower league travelling.
Only slight worry for me was that MJ commented that some of our lads wanted to max the club credit card on food at services which, for a fan owned club, is a bit of a rich attitude to take and will make me think twice in renewing my Trust membership.
Shame on BBC (again) & our players attitude if MJ's comments were indeed correct.

denzel

Very well known Exeweb poster
Typical BBC - should rename show "The Monday Night Premier Club" programme.
Poor old Matt Jay had all but 2 mins to outline what happened just before programme ended leaving no time for 'expert' panel to, perhaps, examine the difference between Premier & lower league travelling.
Only slight worry for me was that MJ commented that some of our lads wanted to max the club credit card on food at services which, for a fan owned club, is a bit of a rich attitude to take and will make me think twice in renewing my Trust membership.
Shame on BBC (again) & our players attitude if MJ's comments were indeed correct.
I listened to it. I wouldn't take MJ's comments too seriously. He was talking about getting a meal from Waitrose rather than KFC, I'm sure we can all forgive him that indulgence

manc grecian

Very well known Exeweb poster
Bit sensitive on here tonight aren't we

Egg

Well-known Exeweb poster
I listened to it. I wouldn't take MJ's comments too seriously. He was talking about getting a meal from Waitrose rather than KFC, I'm sure we can all forgive him that indulgence
As you suggest, I'm sure MJ's tongue was firmly in his cheek.