• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
"Enclosing quotes"
You really got to stop posting like this 😡

Rosencrantz

Very well known Exeweb poster

budegrecian

Do I detect some serious unhappiness from MT, with regard to the travel arrangements, for the game?

Martin Lawrence

Well-known Exeweb poster
Do I detect some serious unhappiness from MT, with regard to the travel arrangements, for the game?
By all accounts they had a nightmare of a journey coupled with an inability to get the food they wanted.

Bridgy 81

Does seem a little odd they were driven all that way and only had one driver, who understandably had to take the required breaks.
What if he/she became unwell?
Perhaps that was why we took Nigel.

budegrecian

By all accounts they had a nightmare of a journey coupled with an inability to get the food they wanted.
Thanks for the update. He also appeared to be unhappy that the club wouldn't finance a second coach driver.

grecIAN Harris

Was it just me or Mr Taylor just a tad fiesty?

grecIAN Harris

Does seem a little odd they were driven all that way and only had one driver, who understandably had to take the required breaks.
What if he/she became unwell?
Perhaps that was why we took Nigel.
That's one of the benefits Stevenage have. If their coach driver becomes unfit they can easy turn to the bench for a replacement.....................

budegrecian

And the gap gets cut to five................ 🏆 ;)
Indeed it is, but their impressive goal difference is worth another point, just as ours is over Mansfield.

jimmy

Was it just me or Mr Taylor just a tad fiesty?
I believe he just doesn't want to get carried away. Wants to get the job done.

..probably sick of eating so much fast food on the road too. KFC & Subway..yuck!