• We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies from this website. Read more here

Carlisle United v Exeter City Matchday Thread

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
I'll be staggered if we need 4 wins and two draws from six remaining games. That would nearly win us the title. In fact 5 wins would definitely win the title
So would I. Just the maths at the moment. Not too many six pointers with the top four teams.

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
Amazing!

I was listening on radio Devon and heard the game between Bristol and Bodmin. With the game nearing the end I was anxiously looking for a pull in where I could use the Norman Collier initiative. I didn't have to bother as the great man took control of the commentary and in his stop start delivery he belted out the winner before the station packed in completely!

One in the eye for disbelievers I suggest just as our great win must astound some of the people here that think we won't be an auto!

We are going to completely destroy Colchester next, hope you've all got tickets!

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster

STURTZ

Very well known Exeweb poster
ext, hope you've all got Norman Collier Man of the Match!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Super Ronnie Jepson

Well-known Exeweb poster
Agreed but I would hang on to Ozzie as our coaching staff could make him into something good.
UTC
I assume OZ is ineligible for yhe game against Barrow? Hopefully Nombe will be back then.

A huge huge result.

Wasn't that against Newport last week to put us where we could be after another 3 points against Carlisle which was always on the cards? I might be wrong tho"!! Just relieved we came away with all three!

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member

Hants_red

Admin
Staff member
Game winner Padraig Amond on the game

ramone

Well-known Exeweb poster
If i had to agree with you we would both be wrong